Monday, March 11, 2013

EASY MONEY ONLINE?>Don't just Click! THINK!




Sometimes i just can't help myself to think about what will happen to my future and what is the right thing to do in order to have a stable monthly income to support my family. I planned to find a job far away from my home and I've tried applying in an outsourcing company as a Customer Support Representative (CSR). At first i thought it was going to be easy to work in a call center industry, well maybe I'm just too excited to have my first job. The salary is not bad but you have to work 8 hours graveyard shift, very tiring ey, my new friends always say that you're gonna be use to it but for me i find it really hard to adjust. I've worked on this industry for almost a year and half, and i can't help myself but to resign. The company just asked me to stay until the end of the month. Before i left the company, i also tried networking as my part-time job but it didn't work. They just wasted my time instead of finding another job. I tried working full time but i didn't earn enough money for my savings. Still, i need to strive harder to get my target earning.

 

Months have passed, I didn't get a job because i felt lazy that time.My savings are gone because I am paying my apartment and wasted my cash going out. I'm lucky to a girlfriend, we are almost 2 years living together. We're going to have a baby very soon, but still i don't have any job. This time, I really need to get a monthly income and it is really serious because I'm going to have a big responsibility. Because of my desperation to have a monthly income, I've used the internet to search on how to make money online, and I've found the AUTOMATED PAYDAYS.



TRUSTED?




GREAT AND TRUSTED SITE?
 At last, I already have the answer to my problem. I was pretty excited about what's with this site. So i signed up the registration and followed "James' easy steps" to make money online. READ..READ..READ... I payed $17 for AUTOMATED PAYDAYS and proceeded to the next steps. We all know that in order to make money online, we should have our own website to advertise online. AUTOMATED PAYDAYS has ESTORE BUILDERS that will make a website for you.  It is so easy to make the website. Just click and follow the steps and then boom! You already have your own website. But it's only a preview. I've purchased the plan upgrade for $14 and waited for a change on my account. Suddenly, nothing  happened. There was an error saying  there is a problem  that the transaction did not process. After I've read that error, I repeated the purchase again. But  still, I got the same error. I did the same thing again," ERROR". I went to the BILLING AND PAYMENTS to check the transaction history and i saw the statement of purchase:













24/03/2013

Monthly Price Plan

$9.99

Pending
10/03/2013 Upgrade of Price Plan $2.95 Settled
10/03/2013 Upgrade of Price Plan
Domain Registration
  - gaining-try-to-lose-now.com
$14.95 Settled


 

I sent an email to the help support of ESTORE BUILDERS about my complain and i received a reply saying:


Dear ronald,
Thank you for contacting Slimming.com.( SLIMMING.COM??)
This is an automated reply confirming that we have received of your support ticket. One of our Customer Support Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.

 

After I've received the reply, I suddenly cannot access the BILLING AND PAYMENTS . And I cannot even open my preview site that they produced. I also sent an email to AUTOMATED PAYDAYS but their reply was:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

     support@automatedpaydays.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain automatedpaydays.com by automatedpaydays.com. [37.220.89.202].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.1 <support@automatedpaydays.com>

: Relay access denied

 


Before, i was eager to make money online. But after what happened to me, Still I' m eager to refund the money that they've stolen from me.

Now, I'm still thinking. Not about my future but the lessons I've learned. Maybe they are happy sharing commissions from the money that they've stole from the people that they dragged down. So that they will reach their target to be the Great Top Earner of all the scam sites.

It's free to search about the site that you are on to, Especially when you are eager to make money online. THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK!......


  I' m a newbie here in BLOGGER.com and this is my first article. 




No comments:

Post a Comment